20 March 2011

“Put a spring in your spring! Tell us, how would you lighten up your life? #AussieLight”

Hey dolls,

Aussie angels are giving a super opportunity to win one of ten chances to be an Aussie angel and as a lover of all Aussie products I just have to enter.

The question that you have to answer is :

“Put a spring in your spring! Tell us, how would you lighten up your life? #AussieLight”


So I was thinking about how I could answer the question and then I thought about an A-Z about things that remind me of spring!




Aussie products -well I ♥ them, the smell, the way they make my hair feel, the list could go on .....

Bows - great accessories for the summer to keep the hair our your eyes when tanning!


Curling tongs - curly hair is my signature style and it cannot be achieved without the tongs!



Dubai holidays - every summer I head off with the family and adore Dubai and actually want to move there when I'm older



Easter eggs - how can you have spring without Easter eggs?



Fishtail braids - I love fishtail braids and with all the celebs being spotted in them recently, I definitely will be wearing alot more of them this spring!


Glitter - for those spring night on the town




Handbags - these are vital for any outfit and I ♥ getting out the bright ones when the sun starts to shine!



I-pods  - I ♥ blasting out my tunes whilst spring cleaning or suntanning



Jelly Beans - well you have to have something to snack on in the long revision sessions



Killer heels - a must!



Lip glosses - a girl can never have too many!



Magazines - looking at the new trends for spring /summer and creating your wish list!




Nail Varnishes - especially on those toes that are visible to all.





Only Way Is Essex - I ♥ this programme so much! Don't forget it starts this week!



Plaits - I love this style at the moment and actually got Aussie hair of the day for it! I also did it on my cousins hair and it looked lush!




Quick shopping sprees - hahahahaha, well every girls is guilty!


Revising in style - unfortunately I have A-level exams in the summer, but i ♥ it when the sun is out and I can take my Juicy Couture stationary, put on my shades and head out into the sun to hit the books whilst getting a tan at the same time.



Sunglasses - a must have for any spring outfit!




Tans - everyone loves them, even if they're fake!




University plans - like many of the bloggers out there, I will be heading off to university this year!




Velcro rollers - volume hair is something I adore and use these in the summer to style my hair without heat damage which is vital in the spring and summer when your hair dries out anyway.


Wavy hair - again another hairstyle I ♥




X factor gossip - will they, won't they be judging it



You tube gurus - I just have to watch them to pick up new summer beauty tips!


Zebra print carrier bags - reminds me of our planned summer girly trip to Liverpool!

So I hope you like my A-Z of spring and summer :) What reminds you girls of spring?

Princess Juicy T ♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving my velcro rollers too! I got them a few weeks ago! and it really give me nice volumen!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. Love wavy hair! x

    ReplyDelete